Roaring Forties GT40 RF 109 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Re: Factory built RF For Sale

I tried can't get it linked..

If people go to You Tube and search for RF109 engine run it comes up.. Click on it and it plays.

Best

Last edited:

John B

Temp Selling Pass

I posted on youtube a couple of more quick vids if sombody can link them would be great.
RF109 intake linkage
RF109 Front clip

Many peolpe asked if the car cover included..YES !!! custom car cover goes with the car it is shown in one of the earlier photos. It is custom made that feels like a cloth Diaper. Value $300.00
Thanks

John

Last edited:

Hey John, what chassis number is your RF GT40?
Trying ti determine if it has the updated steering and suspension components, Thanks.

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Chasis RF109

I believe they are all the same. If not I would like to see and compare the components. What I have on my car are very nice an considering it was the show model for the US market it came with all the bells and whistles.

Best

John

Chasis RF109

I believe they are all the same. If not I would like to see and compare the components. What I have on my car are very nice an considering it was the show model for the US market it came with all the bells and whistles.

Best

John

When RF was reborn, one of the things they did was re-engineer the suspension some. I believe the original RF's can be retrofitted, but as one that came from the original run pre-RF2, yours has the original set up.

Roaring Forties - Replica GT40s

Ian

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Thanks for the info but I believe your incorrect. I clicked on the website and viewed the build photo's I have the exact same setup. If I also recommend all interested parties to check them out also..very nice pics and detail of how my car looks not skinned.

Best John

Thanks for the info but I believe your incorrect. I clicked on the website and viewed the build photo's I have the exact same setup. If I also recommend all interested parties to check them out also..very nice pics and detail of how my car looks not skinned.

Best John

I believe the build photos on the site are all RF1 cars.

Ian

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Yep your right!! RF1 were my car was built . RF2 used there pics and total Website. But don't you think that is misleading the new RF2 owners.HMMMM I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree. But that another story. Anyway that what my car has and very happy with it..

Thanks ian

Last edited:

Yep your right!! RF1 were my car was built . RF2 used there pics and total Website. But don't you think that is misleading the new RF2 owners.HMMMM I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree. But that another story. Anyway that what my car has and very happy with it..

Thanks ian

John,

we paid for the website and IP, why wouldn't we use it ? We have changed the site since then, updated with some new pics, always more to come but rarely enough time it seems....

Ian posted (thanks Ian) you a link directly to a part of our site with development pics which look nothing like your parts and you tell him he is incorrect ?

cut and paste from that link to you:
WHAT THIS MEANS TO ROARING FORTIES CLIENTS
Roaring Forties vehicles are now being built with this new suspension system as standard. The upgrade has been designed so that it can also be fitted into earlier model RF GT40s.

RF2 clients are well informed of the changes prior to purchase, we don't trick people into thinking we are selling them the previous design level system so don't worry too much about that.

Regards Paul

Last edited:

Thanks Paul, so I could retro fit the RF2 suspension upgrades into the RF1 car.
How much does the upgrade cost?
Regards,
Ted

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Rf109 For Sale

I made this new thread resulting from the old thread that folks assume the car is sold. It is not sold. Please disregard all the condescending threads in the prior thread. Please look at the photo's and videos posted on Youtube and give me a call at 708-328-1033 if interested. If Danny can attach the pictures and vids to this thread would be appreciated.

This is car was factory built in 2001. It was featured in car magazines and brochures for the company. The car was only driven on tour event and parades..Never raced...! For those who know this car, It was purchased from Jerry Jansing a Rf dealer at the time with less than 2,000.00 miles on the car. It now has 3,500.00 on the car and 1,500.00 on the engine. I sparred no expense with the engine/transaxle, the engine is a Dart Alum. block, AFR Alum. Heads.. stroked to a 331. making almost 520BPH. I also had Jerry install a custom ZF transaxle. This is the ONLY RF in the USA with the ZF. In addition, the intake is a custom made side-draft from Australia with Motech ignition system. This is only RF setup like this in the USA. After getting the car I have made many thousands $$$ in upgrades that the new owner will truly love. The pictures posted don't show the true quality of the car do to pixel size.I have lowered the price from 75,000 to $55,000 Firm. Everything works perfect on this car..Even the AC...You will not find a better quality car with my components for less.
Email.. [email protected]
Thanks

John

Last edited:
Re: Rf109 For Sale

Thanks John for the update. I will send you an email in a second regarding your GT40. I have a interested party that wants more info. Regards, Matt

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Re: Rf109 For Sale

For all those requesting photo's. Please click the Vids on Wally thread 2 up from this one. Or click on thread RF 109 For Sale. Or go to You Tube and look up GT40 Forsale RF109 This the best way to see the car in detail.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back