Sabine Schmitz racing at the Nurburgring

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
That's about all she does, drive the Nurburgring. She knows the circuit like the back of her hand and can beat just about anyone around there. Dunno how She would go on other circuits.

Glenn M

Supporter
That's about all she does, drive the Nurburgring. She knows the circuit like the back of her hand and can beat just about anyone around there. Dunno how She would go on other circuits.

I was lucky enough to sit in with her round Spa in the wet, she went pretty well there, it was an amazing experience!

Hi Guys

I understand that Chris Harris is one of the other presenters. He is not a bad steerer as well. Just watch him in the Goodwood races and you will know what I mean. Not sure if he is a Racer who does journilism or vice versa, I have spent hours watching his you tube exploits.

Darrell DBR #46

That did not look like a race to me, it looked more like Sabine spanking the Porsche round the ring shared by the normal pay as you go brigade. Lots of road registered stuff in her way and look at her time bearing in mind she can get a ford van round there in ten minutes :) Anyway she can have me if she plays her cards right :thumbsup:

Bob

Back