Sema Members, willing to £££ for a model

Hi,

Is anyone a SEMA member here? If I am right in saying that the ford 3valve V8 uses the same block (if not same overall dimensions of sump and mounting holes for block and gbox etc as the quadcam V8) then I am willing to pay £££ for that model which is available to SEMA members.

Unfortunately they do not have a CAD model of any of the ford SVT stuff.. DOH nor can i find any newhere....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help as I have been searching for soo long now and i know there are others who are after a model too who might also be willing to pay.

Its either that or a group of us club together to buy membership and acquire the models that way??

Anyone interested in either deals.

Many thanks,
Mudge

I am looking for the lS cad file.

I would be willing to coop on a SEMA membership.

I think they can be had for $100 or $150.

Why not buy a junk engine and take it to be CCM measured....then you could be the guy to supply anyone else that needs the info...(for small fee)....:thumbsup:

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
A SEMA membership required to access certain CAD models cost $300.00.I believe any measurment of a block be it scanning or CMM would be more. Just my .35 cent (for inflation)

Pete

You pay for my flight to detroit and i'll quite happily do that Fran!

I believe the lowest price i saw on the application form was $100 or $150, it depends on what business type you are applying under...

If anyone is interested in buying please PM me as I am putting a list together.

Mudgey

Back