SL-C Owners Map

Thanks Ben great job, great idea for tracking fellow SL-C owners maybe one day we will have owners meet so we can see all the cars, a SL-C owners rally, then we can see all the ways everyone has accomplished their assemblies
Now, that's a fantastic idea! I know that there have been small get-together groups in the past.
Here's a shot at trying to tweak two great ideas: :idea:
Maybe KevinV can pull some strings and arrange for a SL-C track day at Spring Mountain?!?

Ben-I expect my car any day now (RIGHT FRAN?); so would you please show me as a Street/track SL-C in Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim,

I've added you to the map. Send me your email addy and I'll send you an invite so you can view the map.

Cheers

Tried to PM, but the forum requires you to have at least one post to be able to PM a member.... So here is my token post.

Visited Fran at Spring Break and ordered then. Haven't heard a firm date but expecting about August 1st. LS-7 is sitting down at Classic Chevrolet waiting for me to pick up.

Am near Cam. Don't know him but have seen him on the road a few times.

The MAP is a big help. I like the idea the some other SLC owners being close but not to close. I will be making my mind up soon and hope to add my own little dot to your MAP.

I live in Boston and was headed down the path of a GTM (they're 45 minutes away). I've been reading a lot about the RCR GT40 and their SLC. In looking at the map it appears that there is someone with a SLC in the area. If so, I'd appreciate a chance to see it and talk about their experience.

If you guys don't mind me asking, who's that in the Los Angeles area? I'm prepping myself for a SLC so it would be nice to see a local build.

thanks,
Ken

Will Campbell

GT40s Supporter
I live in Boston and was headed down the path of a GTM (they're 45 minutes away). I've been reading a lot about the RCR GT40 and their SLC. In looking at the map it appears that there is someone with a SLC in the area. If so, I'd appreciate a chance to see it and talk about their experience.
Not everyone is on the forum. If you PM me I can give you the email for the Boston-area builder.

Hi Zoey,
Stick one in the map for Chicago, I ordered my SLC last Friday after a visit to Fran.

Love your build blog, the costing has been very helpful.

Everyone responding to this thread has been added to the map. I also email out an invitation to each member so that they can view the map.

Sorry A.J., I didn't get a PM from you. Check your PM box.

Cheers