SLC at Mecum

you could be right me thinks there's been some cuttin done, between that and the carbon fiber body it could be under 2000 lbs :)

The green stuff looks like tape.

I know Grant was kidding, but there is no way that car is sub-2000 lbs as it sits, and the body, for those that aren't in on the joke, is a regular FG body with a carbon-look vinyl wrap.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
(I inquired about the car some time back.)

And then promptly never called again ha. Larry, I've known you for what six years and I've never known you to actually own a car. When are you coming off the bench and getting in the game?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
And then promptly never called again ha.

Why would I "call again" after having found out there was far too much "redoing" necessary to get the car where I'd want it to be?

Larry, I've known you for what six years and I've never known you to actually own a car.

I own seven (recently sold one...'had eight). So, you obviously don't know me all that well, do you... :squint:

When are you coming off the bench and getting in the game?

When I find something I like that I won't have to do diddley to in order to enjoy it other than turn the key. ;)

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Selling the wife's Camary does not count Larry.

Post pics of your 7 cars or it never happened!

I know you are waiting on me to sell mine but for the foreseeable future, it's not in the cards. Maybe a new Corvette would fit the bill while you wait hehe?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Selling the wife's Camary does not count Larry.

'No import cars in our world...well, at least "import cars" as they used to be defined. But, that aside, the car I sold was a "classic".

Post pics of your 7 cars or it never happened!

I don't post photos of that sort on the net.

Maybe a new Corvette would fit the bill while you wait hehe?

I believe I've mentioned I'm second in line for a mid-engine 'Vette at a high volume dealer in the mid-west...if G.M. comes out with them while I'm still breathing...and it ISN'T powered by a V6.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Larry, Are you talking about Hendrick Chev. in Kansas ? I went out there and test drove a couple of Z06's, in May. I am going to the 2017 Corvette Bash in Bowling Green in April. Supposedly they are going to debut the 2018 Vette there. Some are saying the mid engine car will be debuted there. We will have to see.

Back