slc lexan windshield

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Roughly $500-700 depending what you want for anti-fog or coating. Racing Shields and Harwood are the only automotive ones I know of (not street legal), I'm sure there are others.

Roughly $500-700 depending what you want for anti-fog or coating. Racing Shields and Harwood are the only automotive ones I know of (not street legal), I'm sure there are others.

RCR uses Shields .... I bought my lexan windshield from the factory in 2010 and 12yrs later it's still looking brand new .... the coating they use on it to make it scratch-resistant is pretty good (as long as you arn't using wipers and you properly take care of it). The mold they used for the SLC was pretty good, only required minimal trimming

Bought a MR10 lexan windshield for my 65 cobra back in 2006 and it's still looking brand new as well

Have a regular polycarb windshield on my 917 ... still looks good but I have to polish it once a year since without any coatings it likes to mar if you just look at it

Would do Shields or MR10 lexan again without any doubt ... would avoid regular polycarb because it's such a pain in the ass to keep looking good (although on the positive side, my 917's windshield is just a flat piece that I bend in half basically to fit and it hasn't cracked in 7yrs even though it literally gets bent in half)

The last Lexan windscreen we bought from Fran in 2014 was not a shield. Sheild has their emblem in the Lexan. The last one had no emblem.

Back