SLC preview for Gearz TV Show.

No idea about his scheduling, although I do agree :)

It depends on where the work is done- for instance, it was at our shop for a couple months and the TV crew didn't come to our shop, I just took some GoPro footage and lots of pictures. Then it was sent out to Stainless Works in Ohio to finish the exhaust.

So maybe that has something to do with it... !!

-Dale

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
My understanding is that Speed is gone and is being replaced with Fox sports and will focus less on motorsports. Hope another channel fills that void. I just don't give a crap about WNBA and women's softball sorry.

Since it's kind of quiet lately - whatever happened to the Stacey SLC build -- who owns the car... the now defunct "cable show"? Don't tell me it's sitting in some storage rental unit while the cable/show attorneys figure out what to do with it.

Since it's kind of quiet lately - whatever happened to the Stacey SLC build -- who owns the car... the now defunct "cable show"? Don't tell me it's sitting in some storage rental unit while the cable/show attorneys figure out what to do with it.
If I remember correctly, Stacey was fed up with show builds getting destroyed or parted out after filming so he only builds vehicles for himself and close friends on the show to avoid legal issues.

If you look at his pictures, it looks like he has made some more updates/progress. Including speakers right next to your head...lol, and going with an Audi gearbox now?

Back