SLC Windows

Hey Fran,

Do you have any shots of the "hinged" side windows you mentioned on the new SL sight?

How easy will the windows be to remove if you want to go with fixed windows, but want to take them off and leave them at home some days?

I will have production pics of the hinged windows in a week or so as they are being vacuum formed at the moment.
We recommend a 3M product for installing the windows with no screws etc but if you want to remove them this will not be an option.
The hinged section of the road car window will be removable with two pins, much like the GT40 window hatch...

The compound curve of the window shape would require that you be quite creative with the window tracking system...not something I plan on developing at this point...(but never say never....)

Hey Fran do you have any pics of the hinged window for the coupe yet? Does the whole window hinge out or is it just the little 1/4 window that is seen on the black SLC on your site? Also any pics of the optional super wide 18" wheels or what the hand brake assembly looks like (hand brake is a must have in California to register a car but after that...)?

Trevor

Trevor ,
we are working on the seals for the lower hinged section at the moment.

The parking brake components are similar as used on the other RCR cars...mechanical caliper with stainless steel cables.

Every pic I have posted of the black car has the wide wheel option installed....

Back