**SOLD **Superlite GT-R FOR SALE ***SOLD***

I'll send info to your email. On a separate note, I think you built another Pantera I was looking at a few years ago in the DC area. A white one, set up as a GT4 car, with a Roush/Yates Cup engine. I can't remember the owner's name, but, wow, what a great car.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Gary,

That car was owned by the same guy who owns the Ferrari in this post. It was a very cool car. It was sold to a customer in Belgium . There are a few recent You Tube videos of it racing a Lamborghini on the Autobahn. It originally had 745bhp but the owner had me de-tune it to roughly 600bhp a few years after it was built. Race gas was a PITA on the street.

Ron

RichardM

Supporter
Ron that is one beautiful car ... Im in Australia if it is available in 12 months time (which I doubt) i will see what I can do...
Credit to your talent sir.
Richard

Ron McCall

Supporter
My GT-R was featured in the Ford GT anniversary display at the All Ford show in Carlisle Pennsylvania .

Attachments

• 20200801_174821.jpg
    20200801_174821.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 777

Phil G

Supporter
Ron
Would you happen to know the color Silver that is on the GT parked next to your car in the anniversary photo?
Thanks
Phil

Ron McCall

Supporter
Still interested in the trade? I haven’t heard back from you. Please let me know. Thanks
Gary,

Your car is very sweet. Kirk Evans was here recently and had nothing but great things to say about both you and your car. If i was to consider a trade, even as nice as your car is, there would need to be some cash on top from your end.

let me know your thoughts,

Ron

Gary,

Your car is very sweet. Kirk Evans was here recently and had nothing but great things to say about both you and your car. If i was to consider a trade, even as nice as your car is, there would need to be some cash on top from your end.

let me know your thoughts,

Ron
I just sent you email. Didn’t see this post until now. I’ll connect with you

The Ferrari is actually a 308 that was built into a IMSA race car and now is a customer's street car. The 288 body is glass. It's a 3.4L Ferrari engine with stack injection and a Motec FI system. And it's for sale!
Ron, sorry to go off topic but do you have any info where the glass for the 288 came from? The GT-R is B E A U T I F U L!!!!!

I have decided to sell my newly completed GT-R . The car is extremely well sorted and fast! It is very much a track focused build . It needs nothing .
Here are the details:
Car: Superlite GT-R Full race cage with removable door bars. Extra bars /gussets fabricated by HFR Fabrication. Front tow hook by HFR Fabrication, Rear OMP tow hook.
Carbon fiber rear wing with adjustable Gurney flap from AJ Hartman Aero ( custom laser cut mounts ) . Aero mods to body curtesy of H -Craft ( carbon fiber front canards
modified front fenders ) ,.Custom rear bumper. H-Craft splitter mod , H-Craft tail lights, rear clamshell hinged, front body modified with removable center section and lift off fenders / nose. Side windows fastened with stainless steel Mil-Spec fasteners. Painted Indigo blue . White vinyl graphics
Suspension/Brakes: Penske remote reservoir shocks / Eibach springs. Custom front and rear anti-roll bars. H-Craft Customs steering arms. C7 wheel bearings front and rear.
Wilwood 14.25" floating rotors front . AP 6 piston calipers front Performance Friction pads. Brembo ( Camaro) rear brakes , Tilton pedal assembly . Wilwood master cylinders. Brake-o-meter bias adjuster. Stance Parts front lift system. Krontec air jack system. Custom rear chassis design to allow drivetrain to be lowered 3" and
moved forward 1" ( fabricated by H-Craft and McCall's Auto Works) H-Craft Customs fender liners
Fuel System: Modified fuel tank to allow Holley in-tank fuel pump with Hydramat pickup . Classic Instruments fuel sender. Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. Teflon braided fuel hoses .
Engine: Ford Aluminator 5.2XS . Brand new bottom end with Manley pistons, Manley Pistons , New valve springs, GT4 cam followers . FP350S Oil crossover mod, Dailey dry sump oil system, MMR filter / oil cooler , Ford GT air box, Ford Racing harness/processor. Custom tuning by Adam Browne @ Revolution Automotive ( 526 RWHP before dry Sump system) . Custom stainless steel headers ( ceramic coated/ wrapped) Vibrant 3" Mufflers.
Transmission/clutch: Graziano L140 . HCF 1.04 drop gears, Numeric billet shifter. HCF Ceramic clutch . DSS driveshafts
Wheel/Tires: CCW forged ( 18x11, 18x13) , Michelin slicks
Interior: MOMO containment seat. Schroth 6pt harness . AEM CD-7 dash with data logging. Rear view mirror/camera . Custom Speedwire wiring harness/relay system
Car has roughly 250 track miles on chassis . 0 miles on engine/ dry sump .
Lots of custom touches/improvements. Chassis setup is very neutral with tons of grip and extremely stable/easy to drive fast.
Located in Hampstead , Maryland ,
Price: $170k o.b.o.

Hi Ron

I wanted one of these for a long time and yours is an awesome car but above my budget

But I like to seek your advice and have a couple of questions whenever you get a chance and you have some time.

First of all how does one register the car - kitcar/replica or special build or a model year?

and also I could not build one of these cars myself so do you think that it would be better to let RCR do a turnkey version (if they do) or look for one that has already been built and for sale?

I would appreciate any advice or info

thanks

Misk

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ron

I wanted one of these for a long time and yours is an awesome car but above my budget

But I like to seek your advice and have a couple of questions whenever you get a chance and you have some time.

First of all how does one register the car - kitcar/replica or special build or a model year?

and also I could not build one of these cars myself so do you think that it would be better to let RCR do a turnkey version (if they do) or look for one that has already been built and for sale?

I would appreciate any advice or info

thanks

Misk

I have sent you PM to fix your username to reflect your REAL name as you agreed to when you registered. You have chosen to not respond or comply.
I will give you 24 hours more to comply - then you will be banned.
Please respond by complying.

Back