FS USA SOLD:: ZF transaxle FOR SALE

Ron McCall

Supporter
I have a ZF transaxle that I would like to sell. It is currently apart and the case is at the blaster's having the iron parts ceramic coated and the aluminum
parts glass beaded. Once completed, it will be completely fresh and ready to go with new syncros, safety wired ARP ring gear bolts etc..
I can assemble it in whatever config the buyer prefers ( Pantera or GT40) . I will also provide a GT40 top plate if the buyer chooses that confguration.
The price is $12k USD . Sorry I don't have current pics but can provide them when the case returns from the coater.
It is located in Hampstead, MD

Thanks,
Ron

I have a ZF transaxle that I would like to sell. It is currently apart and the case is at the blaster's having the iron parts ceramic coated and the aluminum
parts glass beaded. Once completed, it will be completely fresh and ready to go with new syncros, safety wired ARP ring gear bolts etc..
I can assemble it in whatever config the buyer prefers ( Pantera or GT40) . I will also provide a GT40 top plate if the buyer chooses that confguration.
The price is $12k USD . Sorry I don't have current pics but can provide them when the case returns from the coater.
It is located in Hampstead, MD

Thanks,
Ron
Is this still available?

Back