Source for o16 internal parts

High folks. Still pretty new to this forum here. I've read a lot that you guys use the Audi o16 transaxles in your cars and figured you would be the best place to ask where I can find parts. Specifically, a good place to buy syncros and bearings.

I've searched and read about a place caller German Transmission of America so I'm going to shoot a phone call over there at some point. However I'd still like to know if there are other areas/places to buy from and where I can shop around. Find the best prices and availability for these parts.

Also, does anyone have a place to get a good tear down manual for this transaxle? It's out of an '89 200 Quattro and in need of a 3rd gear syncro. I did search and find some information among various threads here in this forums, mostly pertaining to the steel plate reinforcement and LSD upgrades but very few good detail pictures.

I've rebuilt many Porsche transaxles and have the equipment to do so, but always like a good manual or at least a good walkthough before diving into a new transmission :)

Thanks!!

-Adam

:) Yeah I just finished printing off all the pages there @155% scale. I like having "hard copies" in front of me when doing this work. Just going to add this bundle to my array of misc manuals here. Thanks!

-Adam

Back