SouthernGT #73

I know have garage envy!
This is bucket list stuff for me. I have waited years and years to have a garage where I’m not falling over everything, I look at some of the garden workshops that go up in the US and they are massive by uk standards but this is spot on for my needs/wants

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Wow, Jealous, out of curiosity how much was the oak beam and joinery work. I have just purchased yellow pine beams and posts for he 16'x40' expansion to have a metal working shop and it was $2000 and I have to cut and join.

For all the Oak, timber & doors/windows £27k. All precut/semi assembled at the factory, went together absolutely fine.......so far

Attachments

• received_6655619707844213.jpeg
    received_6655619707844213.jpeg
    373.1 KB · Views: 290
  • received_1117906885709396.jpeg
    received_1117906885709396.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 305
Excellent thank you. I bought the panels
I tried to but mick never got back to me - suppose he's been really busy. So I'm going to make mine myself. Yet to build a workshop and finish my current project. So I'm yet to start it but I can't wait. Have you built a set of trestles for it yet?

I tried to but mick never got back to me - suppose he's been really busy. So I'm going to make mine myself. Yet to build a workshop and finish my current project. So I'm yet to start it but I can't wait. Have you built a set of trestles for it yet?
There were 2 sets when I collected mine, so maybe there is still a chance?

I will be welding up a set of trestles once I’ve finished the workshop so it won’t be for a couple of months if your still looking for some then let me know, however there must be someone on here whose finished with theirs.

There were 2 sets when I collected mine, so maybe there is still a chance?

I will be welding up a set of trestles once I’ve finished the workshop so it won’t be for a couple of months if your still looking for some then let me know, however there must be someone on here whose finished with theirs.
Lovely stuff mate! Already made my trestles up! Make them strong. I spoke to Mike pass and he warned me that someone's on here collapsed with their car on. Made me go over the top with it haha

Ye that was me ,you keep putting bits on and didn’t realise just how heavy she got
Did you sustain much damage mate. The thought of it has me feeling sick haha this is what I ended up building - plenty of diagnal bracing. Hope they are sufficient

Attachments

• IMG_20211121_112814.jpg
    IMG_20211121_112814.jpg
    784.7 KB · Views: 282
Back