Spa Classic

Glenn M

Supporter
A fabulous circuit, should be great fun. The web site hints at laps too. It would be nice to go as a club and get the offered 'designated area near the paddock'. Anyone else wanna play?

spa-classic.com

Glenn

A fabulous circuit, should be great fun. The web site hints at laps too. It would be nice to go as a club and get the offered 'designated area near the paddock'. Anyone else wanna play?

spa-classic.com

Glenn

Hi Glen,
Seriously looking at this event, will decide very soon. Next year looks like it could be quite busy; Spa,LMC,Fay de Bretagne............

If, If I can get the car built I will get my A##E to it.
The date is in my calender

OPPS got to join the Enthusiats club first !

Spa Classic 25th - 27 May 2012.
Check the Club Web Site for information of this great new meet; only in it's second year.

I was there in 2011 (first edition) and it's a great event. I am sure that this second edition will even be better and normally I will be there again as a photographer!

I will post some of my GT40-related images of 2011 later

I was there in 2011 (first edition) and it's a great event. I am sure that this second edition will even be better and normally I will be there again as a photographer!

I will post some of my GT40-related images of 2011 later

Hi Jurrie,
Great news!
As you know I really rate and appreciate your photography, hence my use of some for our club magazine a while back.
I will be there this year so please ensure we meet up.
One of these days I want to use your very atmospheric photo of the Red GT40 reg GGM 21D in the mist (at Spa I believe) in Fortification. Maybe we can discuss at Spa?
Look forward to meeting you.
Cheers
Paul

Hi Jurrie,
Great news!
As you know I really rate and appreciate your photography, hence my use of some for our club magazine a while back.
I will be there this year so please ensure we meet up.
One of these days I want to use your very atmospheric photo of the Red GT40 reg GGM 21D in the mist (at Spa I believe) in Fortification. Maybe we can discuss at Spa?
Look forward to meeting you.
Cheers
Paul

Thx Paul,

I will keep you updated with my planned visits for 2012 (LMC, Spa Classic, , AvD Oldtimer GP, Spa Six Hours, ...) so we can meet and feel free to mail me.
See you,
VJ

Mike Pass

Supporter
Spa sounds good to me. One of my all time bucket list dreams is diving down through Eau Rouge in my 40 at over 100 mph. Although Pouhon is the main challenge I have always wanted to do Eau Rouge since I watched Jean Alesi there from the old outside grandstand overlooking the corner (now sadly gone) in F1 doing it flat, straight out of the pits in the rain.
Cheers
Mike

Spa sounds good to me. One of my all time bucket list dreams is diving down through Eau Rouge in my 40 at over 100 mph. Although Pouhon is the main challenge I have always wanted to do Eau Rouge since I watched Jean Alesi there from the old outside grandstand overlooking the corner (now sadly gone) in F1 doing it flat, straight out of the pits in the rain.
Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike
Time is running out for you to join us at Spa.
For you or anyone else considering going please note that we are going with Classic Grand Touring and they have a few spaces left so don't leave it too late!
Other providers such as GMS can also help and it would be good to get as many 40s there as possible. We are getting an hours track time on both Friday & Saturday! Lets just hope the weather is kind to us!!

Back