Steves scratch KVA

Hi all,
I went out for a drive last Sunday with my son and he took a few pictures with the Sun setting on the GT. I sure love driving this rather than working on it!:drunk:

Steve

Attachments

• trey 263.jpg
    trey 263.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 378
  • trey 264.jpg
    trey 264.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 399
  • trey 265.jpg
    trey 265.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 400
  • trey 267.jpg
    trey 267.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 390
  • trey 270.jpg
    trey 270.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 396
:stunned:Well a quick update is in order. I changed the position of the throttle mounting at the carb so I could use less travel on the throttle pedal and it made a huge difference driving down the road. My son and I went for a quick romp and had it up to 110 MPH in fourth at about 6000 RPM (I think as I was paying close attention to the road at that point!) We turned around and started back home and around a sweeping right hander I had my first off road excursion!!! I( started a slide and the back end came out VERY fast (like I said the throttle was more sensitive) and as I steared into the drift and eassed out of the gas she snapped around the other way and ended up going backwards accross the other lane. Bummer. I came to a rest just off the road in the weeds and with a small push from my son we were out and on our way. Needless to say there was a huge adrenalin rush and we were kind of giddy laughing most of the way home and very thankfull there was no damage to the car. I need to go now and find a huge parking lot and explore the limits of this car as it's much more like a Kart than a car. Very exciting.
Steve

Back