Stoneleigh

Any members attending the Stoneleigh kit car show this year? Sadly I don’t see any of the Gt40s typical vendors on the list but it would be good chat with any members that are going.

Dave Collins

Supporter
Hi Nick
I know there is no official GT40 Enthusiasts Club stand at the show this year. Unfortunately with the change of date club members were already committed to other events over the weekend so it was decided not to attend.

We will have a strong presence at the British Motor Show in Farnborough from Thursday 19th until Sunday 22nd if you are in that area.

Regards

Dave

Hi Nick
I know there is no official GT40 Enthusiasts Club stand at the show this year. Unfortunately with the change of date club members were already committed to other events over the weekend so it was decided not to attend.

We will have a strong presence at the British Motor Show in Farnborough from Thursday 19th until Sunday 22nd if you are in that area.

Regards

Dave

Thanks Dave,
Is it simply the Farnborough show that members are attending during that period or elsewhere too?

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
As there is no club stand at Stoneleigh this year we have arranged to have an area for Tornado TSC GT40 owners to park their cars.
If we have enough space owners of other GT40 replica cars are welcome.
If you are thinking of attending with your car let me know so I have an idea of numbers and the required space needed.
Thanks
Andy

As there is no club stand at Stoneleigh this year we have arranged to have an area for Tornado TSC GT40 owners to park their cars.
If we have enough space owners of other GT40 replica cars are welcome.
If you are thinking of attending with your car let me know so I have an idea of numbers and the required space needed.
Thanks
Andy

Andy, that’s great news as I didn’t see your company on the list. It would be great to have a chat about your product and services and look over one of your cars if you have the time.

Kind regards

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
The Tornado GT40 parking area at the Stoneleigh 2021 International Kit Car show will be located at area 59.
To find area 59 enter the show ground through the main gate and follow the main road straight ahead towards the main halls.
Area 59 is the fourth area on the left and the parking is directly adjacent to the main road.
Thanks
Andy

Back