Subscriptions/Donations Enabled

Ron Earp

Admin
Chris, Corporate sponsors are available for $350 a year and include a forum - GT40 Australia just got one and the CAV folks have one too from indivdual donations since the factory *appears* to be defunct to most here (I don't want to open that can of worms back up). So, from what I know the CAV part is covered. Indivdual donations help too and you can select a level on the donations screen.

As a side note, this donation scheme has worked wonders and results in us being covered each month plus about $20 extra that we store for software upgrades. Much better than previous situations where we had checks mailed in etc. Thanks to all for the support, I appreciate it and we're doing fantastic!

Ron

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

Thanks for all of your (and the many others who post) hard work here. I'm new to GT40's and still in the pre-purchase stage. This forum is a great resource for someone like me who's trying to figure out just what I'm getting into. I hope it continues to enjoy the success and support it does currently.

Ron,
I have a few creative ideas that i found from Hustler magazine. They are just a bit vulgar, but great. Let me know if you would like me to explain further. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cheers,

Back