Superformance GT40 MK11 & Coupe retail prices

Ron Earp

Admin
I have been asked by numerous people to find this topic and bring it up as the search isn't working. This thread had direct info on retail pricing of the Superformance GT40 that was referenced in the discussion on the main forum.

I don't know what is up with the search, but I will fix it sometime this week.
R

The search facility works reasonably OK for me Ron - if not perfect. Searching subject and body in All Forums and typing " Superformance GT40 " comes up with this thread. Searching for Superformance +$50000 " or " Superformance +retail " the search also throws up results which just have the second word in but this thread is there also - looking at some recent threads, perhaps some folks have been searching for "Super<u>per</u>formance" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Rob

Re: Superformance GT40 MK11 & Coupe retail prices

I think that folks are forgetting to set a time frame for their search. The default setting is only 1 week. Single word searches seem to work better. It gets "confused" by multiple word searches, and spits out a ton of unwanted info along with what you were originally searching for.
Set the time frame to 1 year, be specific in your search, and you should be able to find what you are looking for.

Ron Earp

Admin
Might be, but when I try it on my computer it doesn't work worth a dern. Not sure what is going on since it did work for me in the past, I'll check it out.

Back