Superlite and RCR Apparel and Memorabilia

Any chance black caps will become available?
They do offer this one.

slc_baseball_hat.jpg

Bump! Lot of popular products out there! I'm adding some more stuff to the site. Let me know if there's anything in particular you guys are interested in me adding and I'll do my best to add it to the site!

Thanks!

Ryan

<quote in-part>
Let me know if there's anything in particular you guys are interested in me adding and I'll do my best to add it to the site!

Thanks!

Ryan

Ryan, I would like to see an SL-C tinted windshield strip. I'm envisioning a tinted band that would be about 4” high and run from “A” pillar to “A” pillar and say SL-C in white letters in the center of the strip. :cool2:
<end quote in-part>
Jim

Michael Fling

Supporter
Ryan,

I would love to have this image on a hat or even better on the back of a jacket, with "SLC" on the front. I have an embroider who has done a similar image of my FE on a jacket. Thoughts?

3-4slc.jpg

Ryan,

I would love to have this image on a hat or even better on the back of a jacket, with "SLC" on the front. I have an embroider who has done a similar image of my FE on a jacket. Thoughts?

3-4slc.jpg

Hey Michael, I added some of the products with your logo. Unfortunately it's not high-res enough to fit onto the back of a shirt. Do you have a more high-res version? Otherwise feel free to shop around what I've added to our new section on the CafePress for private submissions!

I suggest changing the solid BLACK letters in SL-C to something with color. That way they will show up better if worn on clothing with a black background.

superliteracechampions_sweatshirt.jpg

vs

9267861297_4b4bf1a186_o.jpg

Sorry Guys.....the colours we have chosen are the factory race colours.....

If someone wants a one off then contact Ryan but expect the cost to be significantly higher..

Does the apparel get dropped shipped from a third party vendor or is it stocked at RCR where signature requests can handled?

Here is an image that would probably work.

Design mock-up with image.( Didn't know how to put a diff background behind SL-C.)
9336596696_2dc1a652e0_o.png

9333809773_fb2b430dc9.jpg

9336546670_20a492d334_o.jpg

Back