Superlite GTA

I tuned my and friend's cars using AEM EMS for many years, but I eventually switched to ECM Link. Same power, but better drivability. Plus, it gives you OBD2 readiness (for those who care).

I never cared for methanol injection, but Link can control it or N2O.

OK guys...

the Apex WILL make it into production..,,it will be called the APEX ...and I think you will like the deal.

I will make a more formal announcement soon .....

Last edited:
Awesome... I am looking at a few different kits and this is my favorite. Can't wait to see some production shots of the body with paint.

I will join the others: VERY GOOD NEWS!

Fran's probably busy, so I'll take this one:

Yes, if you have a RHD Eclipse to attach the RCR pieces to...

The problem is that they never made a RHD Eclipse ;) It was a US market car, made only in Normal IL. Some were sold in Europe and ended up in England, but not through official channels.

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear and see the details!!

I'm going to the Michigan State vs Notre Dame game in September. I may have to pay RCR a visit.

Last edited:
This is my first post. I am very late to this party. I just recently "discovered" RCR and Superlite. I found them because someone in Richmond, VA. posted a picture of a SLC on Facebook.

I have spent the last two days reading and scheming. An SLC is not in my budget at the moment but the Apex sure is.

I have been toying with the idea of swapping a LSX into my E36 for a couple of years now. The Apex sound much more appealing to me.

Just letting you know Fran, I love what you are doing and I am excited about the Apex.

Great News Fran, I am a young guy and would like to have the slc but the APEX is right up my ally, Ciuld start working on the motor/drivetrain now and eventually get the kit when available, from all the happy customers of the slc iam sure the apex will please as well...

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Hi JR
My question re RHD was because there were no RHD Eclipses made. There was a Mitsubishi FTO in Australia which by all acounts was similar to the Eclipse, but I don't know whether this is infact the same car under the skin & therefore useable or if there is no way that RHD can be done?

Thanks in any case, I think this will be a huge success for Fran.

Cheers
Bill

I have been lurking on this thread for awhile now and finally decided to join. I have had my 97 GSX since 99 and am glad that this product will be going into production. This was one of the key points in me deciding to keep the car and not switch to something new like the Evo. Keep up the good work Fran.

Back