Superlite Moab

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We are transitioning the Superlite website to a new host and while we finalize all of this and other new features here is a little more information on the Moab...the four seat version, the Mojave will follow shortly.
The live action pictures will be posted once we unveil the car at the PRI show in Indianapolis on Dec 11-13th.

The site show below will become integrated into the www.superlitecars.com website very shortly but for now here she is

Superlite Cars : Hyper Truck series - Introduction

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks Jack.

I have to say that we are already very proud of this beast , its been quite a learning curve but we are up for the challenge and look forward to eating some dust in the coming months during our testing out West.

We will be attending the King of Hammers

Registering for KOH 2015

event to display the truck and get feedback from some of the toughest trucks out there...

I've traded a lot of powdercoat and paint with some rocks at the Hammers. Amazing rock crawling area, but it's always in danger of being taken back by the government. How long will you be testing out here? I'd love to see it in person.

I've attended PRI in the past, but don't recall our credentials. Is it strictly for those in the field or can you enter by paid admission? You'll be down in my neck of the woods :) Since I never get away very far, this would be a great opportunity to meet.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I always apply for creds so I don't know if the general public can get in at all....

You may be able to get some at "will call" if you have attended before but you will still have to register I think.

I had planned on attending the PRI show, but unfortunately, we weren't ready. I'm certain this vehicle will be well received. Would love to build my own and huck it off one of the Oregon Dunes over and over again.

I had planned on attending the PRI show, but unfortunately, we weren't ready. I'm certain this vehicle will be well received. Would love to build my own and huck it off one of the Oregon Dunes over and over again.

Man... That brings back some memories. I lived in Lincoln City, and my friends and I used to roll down to the Oregon Dunes or up to Sand Lake. In my humble opinion, best dunes in the USA.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The Moab price will be released on the website soon...suffice to say its significantly less than anything else of comparable performance or spec.

The steering system alone is a $6,000 unit but its pro level and one of the most important aspects of any real performance offroad machine.

The Moab price will be released on the website soon...suffice to say its significantly less than anything else of comparable performance or spec.

The steering system alone is a $6,000 unit but its pro level and one of the most important aspects of any real performance offroad machine.

PSC hydraulic?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We worked really hard on the suspension geometry front and rear, having spoken with lots of high level off road drivers, National champions included.

Our suspension has only 4mm of scrub through the 16" inch sweet spot of travel..we actually have 23inches of total travel but are limiting it to 20" to save the CV joints and rod ends.
Another neat innovation are removable subframes front and rear that will allow a damaged chassis to be quickly repaired and gotten back in the game without the need for a total replacement.

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
PRI show starts one week from tomorrow in Indianapolis...

The MOAB is looking rather spectacular ...everyone that's seen it is very enthused about it so I hope we have winner...

Back