SVA and collapsable boss

I had one that bolts in between the the wheel and the removable boss setup, my column is the standard item off Tornado and the SVA were perfectly happy with it. Does make the wheel a bit close to your chest though !

I thought so, so i hedged my bets and did this a while back but on trial fitting today, (cos i have my body now!!!!!!!) you are right, its a little close. i can live with that till SVA +1hour.

Thanks for quick response Paul, as you may be watching what was your fit like between the dash and spider at the sides? Did you pack it out at all with anything.

ANT

Attachments

• Steering Boss 06.jpg
    Steering Boss 06.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 345
My dash seemed to fit ok but I finished up putting a rubber extrusion from baines around the top of the dash lip as it squeaks against the spyder and drove me mad ! They do a small round one with a 1mm groove that is just the ticket.

Hi Ant.

My car had a standard Triumph Dolomite column.The inspector ask me to demostrate how the column colasped,he took photographs of the extended column and another when colasped. He was then happy with the column and past it.

Back