Tecalemit/Jackson - Holman & Moody stuff

I have been going through some of the documentation of the T/J H&M stuff I have.
It seems I've got blueprints for every single part ever produced from the pumps, throttle bodies, regulators valves, nozzles, brackets pecular to the 289-351-427, down to gaskets, shafts, throttle arms, and what ever other piece imagined.
I guess I have the contents of a file cabinet from Holman & Moody with everything at all relating to the fuel injection for the GT40, and even other vehicles including, would you believe a Toronado?
In the file folders of correspondence there are letters from H.E. Jackson to John C. Holman with the envelopes they came in, telegrams back and forth relating to orders and parts, receipts for complete systems, letters and receipts from Moon Equipment for T/J units, even some slides and photos of a 427 system, dyno charts for different engines.
It would take me a week to go over all of them and read everything.
It has been quite interesting just going back over some of this history.
Not really sure what I plan to do with it all, but am open to offers.
I do have in one file about 50 copies of the fuel system layout itself for possibly both the 289 or the 427.
Thanks to the guys who have already shonw some interest in this great stuff, and hope to have more info on what I have, as I haven't even opened some of the boxes of parts yet.
E-mails can be sent to [email protected]
This is a great site.
A bit involved to navigate, but I am catching on....
I have (hopefully) attached a scan or two of a few of the documents.
Fran
PS:
(I changed the profile picture from my daily driver Hot Rod to an engine with EFI that I am working on at the moment, and will ship this month. Sorry it isn't what most of you guy run, but just so you get the idea I'm not running with the SBC sheep)

Back