Thinking of selling CAV GT40

Rick

Supporter
9F9471AF-EA30-44CA-BDE5-C7639C8D168B.jpeg

Rick

Supporter
It is a CAV. I’m sending the car to a local exotics dealer in two weeks. Based on feedback I’ve received, the price has been bumped up to $145,000. Once it gets to the dealer it’s going up. Thanks

Rick

Supporter
The planned sale is on indefinite hold. We are pulling the engine to fix a leaking rear main seal and will take advantage and make some other changes. Thanks

Rodolphe de Biolley

Lifetime Supporter
I’ve had CAV #041 almost a year now. I’ve had a lot of fun with the car but in the Northwest it’s got the same season as a boat (April-September). I’d like to get back to an “all season” sports car, something with modern safety features so the wife will ride in it.

since acquiring it from a bring a trailer auction. It has gone through a very thorough make safe and correct all systems at J&L fabrication in Puyallup, Wa. Major updates include: new safety fuel cells, updated air conditioning system, new AVON cr6zz tires.

The engine is a 427 Windsor, all aluminum Ford performance block, aluminum heads, stainless Jessel shaft rockers, hydraulic roller cam. Runs on 91 octane with Torco octane boost as it’s 11/1 compression.

the car is turn key ready to drive now. I’ll post all work orders I’ve had done since in my care in the next couple days.

I don’t need to sell it or in a hurry. Minimum sale price is $145,000. I will be advertising it in other places. View attachment 118255View attachment 118256View attachment 118257View attachment 118258View attachment 118259

Wich
I’ve had CAV #041 almost a year now. I’ve had a lot of fun with the car but in the Northwest it’s got the same season as a boat (April-September). I’d like to get back to an “all season” sports car, something with modern safety features so the wife will ride in it.

since acquiring it from a bring a trailer auction. It has gone through a very thorough make safe and correct all systems at J&L fabrication in Puyallup, Wa. Major updates include: new safety fuel cells, updated air conditioning system, new AVON cr6zz tires.

The engine is a 427 Windsor, all aluminum Ford performance block, aluminum heads, stainless Jessel shaft rockers, hydraulic roller cam. Runs on 91 octane with Torco octane boost as it’s 11/1 compression.

the car is turn key ready to drive now. I’ll post all work orders I’ve had done since in my care in the next couple days.

I don’t need to sell it or in a hurry. Minimum sale price is $145,000. I will be advertising it in other places. View attachment 118255View attachment 118256View attachment 118257View attachment 118258View attachment 118259

wich title Please?
Wich registration

Rodolphe de Biolley

Lifetime Supporter

Back