Thomas jefferson

Al,

When President Clinton left office 66% of the people approved of his job.

But look at the bright side, 34% agreed with you!

If he could run again, he would be easily elected!

And quite frankly if he were President now our economy would be much much better.

If you want I can pull up those economy charts...... na, you would not like that, would you?
Yes I would.
Republican majority, Congress and Senate, 1995-2001, thats who voted for the balanced budget, Clinton was just there. And........................???

Facts are facts, he took money from the Communist Chinese and then opened up the doors to Los Alamos to them and let them steal the crown jewels of our nuclear multi warhead technology secrets. Then, he let one of his biggest American contributors sell their missile guidance technology to the Chinese.

Didn't realize you were so darn clever, Craik, "If you had better people skills you might not be so lonely." Did you come up with that all by your oneness?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al, in our discussion about Clintons very high public approval ratings, and the great Economy when he was president, you said:

Yes I would.
Republican majority, Congress and Senate, 1995-2001, thats who voted for the balanced budget, Clinton was just there. And........................???

Al,

Let me see if I understand what you are saying.

So back then, Clinton was "just there".

And you say everything that happened with the economy back then was really all due Republican Congress, and Clinton was "JUST THERE"

So Al, then if that was really true, then today, everything with the economy is due to the Republican congress and Obama is "just there".

You know Al I have to agree with you, those Republican Congress men are very much responsible for the current mess!

And as you say, Obama was "just there".

Last edited:
Al, in our discussion about Clintons very high public approval ratings, and the great Economy when he was president, you said:

Al,

Let me see if I understand what you are saying.

So back then, Clinton was "just there".

And you say everything that happened with the economy back then was really all due Republican Congress, and Clinton was "JUST THERE"

So Al, then if that was really true, then today, everything with the economy is due to the Republican congress and Obama is "just there".

You know Al I have to agree with you, those Republican Congress men are very much responsible for the current mess!

And as you say, Obama was "just there".

Look it up, Not just Congress as in BO's case, Congress and Senate were Republican 1995-2001. 105th Congress democrats voted against a balanced budget 150 no 50 yes Republican had a majority with 217 yes 8 no. Just like the last two years of Bush 2007-2009 democrat Congress and Senate spending their little hearts out. No, you've had a Democrat majority in Congress for four years and Senate for four and a half years, two and a half years of Democrat president. The spending in the last four and a half years is on the democrats. The Democrats have had 2 years of total majority to pass a budget, they sat on their hands, those are the facts, no smoke and mirrors please, sounds like the BS on MSNBC with editing speeches and getting caught. Like stupid kids. "Black cloud over Washington", they edited out "the debt" and called Perry a racist. How childish and amateur.

Comrade Craik, Congress spends the money. Simple really, but then what can you expect a hard left wing San Francisco liberal to think.

Like I said before, B. Clinton is a very smart man. He rolled all you lefties and went to the middle to get reelected. Aren't you mad that he went along with the welfare reform bill?

Also, who cares about popularity polls. Is that how you judge your leaders? If BC had done what the left wanted, he would have surely lost that second election. What a pity.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al,

Your memory is very poor, you say that the Democrats had 2 years of total majority to pass a budget. But they "sat on their hands".

Perhaps you should go back and look up the record number of filibusters the obstructionist Republicans use to block their bills.

As for your "black cloud" comment, did anyone here post MSNBC lies? As i have said over and over, you folks are the only ones to bring Fox lies here, now you are posting MSNBC lies.

Yesterday, you edited my words, today you complain about editing.

Al please stick to real news. If you really care about politics and you obviously do, why would you only listen to a one sided propaganda service?

I say this because just like Democrats, Republicans are not always right. I think it would do you a lot of good to hear the whole story.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al, who is responsible for no budget?

A record number of filibusters, very impressive! It appears that Republicans are good at something.

GOP filibusters against Obama likely to increase
By*George E. Hardin*| Published *01/6/2011 | Commentaries | Rating:
*George E. Hardin

As the 112th Congress marks its opening days, the Republican Party has a majority in the House of Representatives and the Democratic Party has a majority in the Senate, although it is a slim one. One does not need the gift of prophecy to predict that the forthcoming two years will be contentious.

Since blocking President Barack Obama’s proposals seems to be the GOP’s primary goal, we can be sure that Senate filibusters will be more in evidence in the days ahead. During a filibuster, a parliamentary maneuver historically used to block debate and stymie the actions of opponents, a senator who has the floor is allowed to talk without restraint. The original idea was that any senator’s comments should be unrestricted. But in practice the filibuster has been turned into an obstructionist strategy, with senators talking for hours sometimes about topics that have no relation to the issue at hand, causing gridlock at the highest level of our national government.

Al between BushII and blocking every attempt by Obama to govern, the Republicans really own this current economic disaster.

Tell is again why you are a Republican?

Last edited:
Al, who is responsible for no budget?

A record number of filibusters, very impressive! It appears that Republicans are good at something.

By*George E. Hardin*| Published *01/6/2011 | Commentaries | Rating:
*George E. Hardin

As the 112th Congress marks its opening days, the Republican Party has a majority in the House of Representatives and the Democratic Party has a majority in the Senate, although it is a slim one. One does not need the gift of prophecy to predict that the forthcoming two years will be contentious.

Since blocking President Barack Obama’s proposals seems to be the GOP’s primary goal, we can be sure that Senate filibusters will be more in evidence in the days ahead. During a filibuster, a parliamentary maneuver historically used to block debate and stymie the actions of opponents, a senator who has the floor is allowed to talk without restraint. The original idea was that any senator’s comments should be unrestricted. But in practice the filibuster has been turned into an obstructionist strategy, with senators talking for hours sometimes about topics that have no relation to the issue at hand, causing gridlock at the highest level of our national government.

Al between BushII and blocking every attempt by Obama to govern, the Republicans really own this current economic disaster.

Tell is again why you are a Republican?

Why am I republican? Because I don't want to be like you.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
It's easy to tell when someone has lost a debate, they stop the discussion and get personal.

With that in mind, both Al and lonesome bob, has signaled their defeat.

Good day!

Comrade Craik, you have failed to respond to any of my indictments against the most corrupt president since Lyndon Johnson, so I would think that yes, the debate is over. Congratulations for admitting Bill Clinton was a treasonous traitor to this country.

It's easy to tell when someone has lost a debate, they stop the discussion and get personal.

With that in mind, both Al and lonesome bob, has signaled their defeat.

Good day!

Jim, All you do is personal along with name calling and slander, you've learned your lessons well. You know down deep, you're wrong. Take care.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee Al,

You say that "all I do is personal along with name calling and slander".

Al if that's all I do, then Im sure you can give us a few examples from, say the last week.

If it's all I do, I'm sure you will show us lots!

Al, I say that because if name calling bothers you, in just this short thread alone I have been called a "liberal turd", twice called "Comrad" (like a member of the Communist Party, and a hard core, San Francisco Liberal (none of which is true) i am not hardcore, I voted for a reagan the first time, and I am not from San Francisco.

Al, I do not remember calling anyone names, getting personal or slandering anyone, please help me out.

Last edited:
Back