Torque wrench and socket set

Re: 2006 special edition GT Tungston lug nuts

I'm sure it's much too late for this response, but it's the first time I've been on the site in many months.
Anyway yes, this is a Ford GT, not a GT40. But you do not have the factory lug nuts. These are aftermarket lug nuts from an individual who custom made them for folks in the 'FGT Community'. If you go to the FordGTForum.com and post a photo of the lug nut, either the vendor or someone in the community will step forward and help.
I have a set of them on my FGT and (I don't have the car at hand at the moment) I believe that they came with a lug bolt adaptor. BTW, the folks on the FGT site will know the spec, but I believe it's about 104-106 ft/lbs.
B

It's good to be aboard!!
I purchased my 2006 Tungston GT40 in Houston the end of January. The seller promised to send the manuals, tools, etc. with the car when it was shipped. Naturally, that never happened.
I am badly in need of the lug nut removal tool for the 2006 Special Edition
Tungston lug nuts which were an option. I have seen the std. GT40 lugs and these are not what I have. I have the optional BBS wheels. My lugs say "GT" in the center of the nut. Above is written Tungston - below it is written 2006. If I get a flat or want to change tires, I'm up the creek!!
Just need to know where I could buy this removal tool. My lugs have 6 symetrical splines. Nothing appears to be offset. All the lugs are the same.
Got my fingers crossed. Thanks.

William

Back