Trip to Chris's house

Howard Jones

Supporter
Trip to Chris\'s house

Me and Bud drove down to Chris's house saturday for something to do and to say hello to Chris another GT40 nut. Here's some pictures of our three cars.

Attachments

• 63438-HPIM0148.jpg
    63438-HPIM0148.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 283
Re: Trip to Chris\'s house

Nice pictures, but what are all those black circular marks on the pavement from?

[ QUOTE ]

Nice pictures, but what are all those black circular marks on the pavement from?

[/ QUOTE ]

UFOs ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen

Howard, Chris and Bud,

Great pictures of 3 nice cars. Being born Lakeport, raised in Ukiah and Gualala, the pictures are making me a little homesick. This summer I had the pleasure of driving I-5 between Yreaka and Sacramento several times, I'd love to make that trip with you guys in our GT40s, especially the section between Redding and Weed. I bet BillE would love to make that trip in one of his "Giants" when completed. In fact, a trip up to BillE's shop just south of Redding sounds like a good excuse for a roadtrip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,
Lynn

Howard Jones

Supporter

Lynn, We were talking about that very same roadtrip to see the bigg'in. Gonna wait until the fall and cooler weather then think about it again.

Highway 5 hun ? Everybody's gonna need a radar detector!

Their are 7 GT40's within about 45 mins of here and I think at least 3 more in the greater Bay Area. Could be as many as a dozen in Northern Calif. We have tried to get them all in one place all summer but something always comes up.

Maybe I better have another party. Watch this space.

Oh and the pictures are in a High School parking lot. They are not all mine.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and the pictures are in a High School parking lot. They are not all mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Howard. Fess up! How many of them ARE yours? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill

Hey...I just bought a poster of a GT40, and it's dark blue with a light blue "Gulf" stripe and red pinstripes.....just like the one posted above. Same wheels. They wouldn't happen to be one and the same?

Where is that Lazy A$$ good for nothing Fredy Fender?! I thought he was supposed to go with you guys!!

He probably couldn't get his behind out of bed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

May be he can make it to this Friday's "thing" in Pleasanton. It starts at 5PM, he should be awake by then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ron Kimbal did some calender shots of my car.on a black background. They may have found there way into a poster. I recall seeing a big poster of my car in the background of a recent comedy hour show. I would love to know where you got the poster!!

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Kimbal did some calender shots of my car.on a black background. They may have found there way into a poster. I recall seeing a big poster of my car in the background of a recent comedy hour show. I would love to know where you got the poster!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually bought at the local cruise night. I bought a 66 Mustang print and asked the guy if he had any GT40's and he had the one I picked up.

Back