Trying to learn about the GT40 I just inherited

Hey everyone, being totally honest, I know nothing about GT40s but that's why I am here, to learn. My dad passed away recently and he had a GT40 kit car. I am trying to identify it and learn more about it. I may keep it as a project for the future or I may sell it, I'm not sure. It has been sitting outside for a long time. I tried doing some research on my own and the reality is, I don't have enough info or know enough for that to even help. Any information you all could pass along about this kit car would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5438.jpg
    IMG_5438.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 181

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Emily. Welcome to GT40S. From the one picture you provided, I don’t think it’s a actual GT40 kit. I believe it might be a Fiberfab Aztec perhaps. There are others on here with better eyes than I for that car. I’m sure someone here more knowledgeable will chime in .
Good luck on your research and enjoy the forum.

Regards Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s, Emily! I’m sure you’ll find some good information here that is relatable to your car. Should you decide to bring it back to a drivable car, please feel free to share the build by starting a Build Log in our Wings, Wheels and Keels forum!

Back