Version 2.2 of the SLC Build Manual now available

The latest version of the build manual for the SLC is now available to owners, and contains links to over 50 new videos by one of our most experienced and prominent builders, an updated AC section that covers the newest system from Vintage Air, and several small updates and clarifications.

Please contact Vicki at the factory for a link to the updated manual if you are an SLC owner/builder.

As always, the manual is a work in progress, as the car undergoes continual improvement, and as we are able to document more in detail. If you have constructive comments, please don't hesitate to communicate them (via email, please) to Fran, or Vicki or me.

I just returned from a 3-4 week trip to Vietnam & Laos. I downloaded the new SLC Manual 2.2 before I left and then read it on my 36 hour return trip.

Will, thank you for updating the SLC manual. There are a number enhancements that will help my build.

I also noticed some additional enhancements and corrections that could be made.

Would you like me to feed those suggestions back to you in this thread or via PM?

I just returned from a 3-4 week trip to Vietnam & Laos. I downloaded the new SLC Manual 2.2 before I left and then read it on my 36 hour return trip.

Will, thank you for updating the SLC manual. There are a number enhancements that will help my build.

I also noticed some additional enhancements and corrections that could be made.

Would you like me to feed those suggestions back to you in this thread or via PM?

Email or PM is great- thanks!

It would be really nice for those of us contemplating a build to be able to read through the manual to get an idea what it's all going to involve. Any chance the build manual could be available to a wider audience please?

David

David,

we do not supply it pre sale but I would be happy to send you some snippets for your to peruse ...

drop us an email at the shop...

I will have a few sample pages pulled and ready to show potential customers by early next week...
Been busy getting cars out of the door this week....

Aug. 5th does not work ,I will be out of the shop

:thumbsup:After i get back to michigan. i will have to run down to rcr with my piggy bank. just hope i can do as good of a job as you guys are going.

Last edited:
Back