Weber 44 IDFs

they are mated to a 347 stroker and after finally finding someone who was able to fine tune them and running like it was meant to, I have decided to upgrade my gtd 40 to electronic FI for my winter project. included is manifold, linkage , fuel lines etc. will try to post pic.
$1900. US
I hope that is a fair price , I am sure someone will let me know if it isn"t.

Not a computor wizzard. will have someone help with posting pictures.

Here is a picture from Dennis of his 44IDF's

Engine1DriverSide.jpg

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Chuck,

If you feel like some: "Just Gotta Have Some Webers!", an electric vacuum pump could be an option even if the carbs don't supply it. So, if you're dreaming of Webers, don't give up the dream; there is usually a solution to everything.

Regards,
Lynn

Lynn,I actually have a set that came with my CAV,IDA's, just not on yet. there has to be a better way then those pumps. Any ideas? chuck

Howard Jones

Supporter
Plumb the intake manifold with a vacuum line and a reservoir tank. One cylinder should be enough to maintain a vacuum in the tank. Add a one way valve (PVC) between the intake and the tank and walla!

I have also seen all 8 intake runners tied together under the intake, in the lifter valley, with 3AN lines into a common 6AN to the Vacuum booster. Again with a one way valve in line.

IF, a manifold does not have a vacuum fitting already, can you not just drill and tap to attach a fitting into the manifold below one of the throttle assemblies? or am I missing the point?:confused:

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
If anyone is interested I have an electric vacuum pump for sale....cost $360, used for 30 minutes, for sale at $225.

Back