Which Master Cylinder?

Rod Dittmar

Supporter
I have an RCR40 with the RCR supplied Tilton Pedal Assembly and the Wilwood 6 piston front & 4 piston rear calipers. RCR also supplied one .88" & two .75" Wilwood master cylinders. I'm also using the Safir Twin-Disc Clutch Package along with Wilwood 150-8854K brake pads. Plans for this car are for it to be street driven only. Question: Which one of the master cylinders do I use for the clutch and also for each of the front & rear brake systems?
Rod

Rod Dittmar

Supporter
Ron, thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I thought. However, there's also some rather conflicting/confusing opinions on this forum about that. Just thought I'd ask.
Hope you're somewhere nice so you can get out in a car this weekend. Sunny and 70 here in S.E. Michigan. Maybe I'll dust off the Cobra.
Regards, Rod

My OBP bias pedalbox came with 0.7 rear brakes and 0.625 front brakes and 0.625 clutch. (Right to left)
I swapped the clutch for a 0.75 to get more stroke on the clutch slave as that seemed to be usual on a GT40.
But I am still in the build and have not driven it.
Jaguar XK / XJ6-12 brake callipers all around as per KVA "B" specs

All I found through google it apears usual the have a bigger master on the rear brakes.

Back