Who's attending the 2024 GT reunion?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Well, we have MANY more GT40s.com people who have registered but have not posted here. As I indicated, we cannot I.D. them but you slackers know who you are! Step up and post.

Leonard L

Supporter
Yes, will be attending with GT40 P2431 #6
20230621_215020.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Coming as an attendee, car is.... well awaiting attention.
We have a bunch of "car not completed yet, car not ordered yet, car in pieces for rebuild, etc." people who are coming, so don't let the lack of a GT keep you away. And for those who have been thinking "Gee, I probably would like one of those but don't know if I fit, if I really need one, yadda, yadda" this is the place to try one on, get details, get a ride and so on. There will be several dealers and a couple of manufacturers attending so a great way to gather the information regarding GT ownership. At the least, you can buy a ride in the charity laps and get the experience first-hand.

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
I'm flying in to Detroit (already booked the flights) - unfortunately the 40 does not fit into the suitcase - looking forward to met you all.

I will start a separate thread soon about what to do / where to go between Detroit and Pittsburgh....

Devin

Supporter
Just registered and all the reservations completed last night…looking forward to seeing you all and the cars in attendance. Unfortunately, mine has a long way to go so will be taking lots of notes & pics!

Back