Worked Quadcam 4.6, Getrag 996 gbox for sale

Hi,

I have for sale a Sean Hyland tuned quadcam modular engine, and a 6 spd Getrag G96 gearbox w LSD.

Ford Modular 4.6

Here is a few details that I found on the SV forum about the Sean Hyland engine,

"The MG SV-R spec engine started life as a 4.6 DOHC Ford Cobra
engine. We sleeved the block oversize to 94mm bore, fitted forged aluminum pistons of 11-1 compression ratio, forged steel connecting rods, heavy duty steel backed main and rod bearings, ARP main and head studs, ported cylinder heads, stainless intake and exhaust valves, hardened valve retainers and locks, billet camshafts, ported intake manifold, upgraded exhaust manifolds, new calibration, twin fuel pumps, low restriction air cleaner. This achieved the 385 hp figure. If you need any more information, or ever require service parts, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards, Sean Hyland"

This engine has only been run on the dyno in sean hylands shop so is effectively brand new.

The engine comes with alternator, aircon pump, engine wiring harness to bulkhead, all injectors pulleys etc
No clutch, flywheel, or ECU is supplied with this engine.

Getrag 996 box:

This gearbox was purchased brand new by the previous owner and has only covered approx 6,000 miles since new. This gearbox is used in the Ultima.

It is a 6 speed box with LSD, and has already been converted to run the 'right' way round.

(will take pictures soon)

Modular engine: £2,500

Getrag G96: £2,500

Open to offers, email me or ring me (Adam) on 07595 975 777

Located in Exeter, Devon

Attachments

• Quadcam 4.6.jpg
    Quadcam 4.6.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 279