WTB: 05/06 Ford GT (MSRP or less)

I would prefer to buy one from an individual (no sales tax in my State).

Please don't waste my time with scams.

I am especially interested in a red GT with no stripes.

Doc
Atlanta

P/S I have studied the market (including ser #'s and Ebay sales), and I am a patient buyer.

Neal said:
You might try calling Snohomish County Ford here in Washington. They have room to move...
Thanks for the tip. I called (Jeff). They said they would take $189K. I'll let them watch the prices keep falling.

I bet if you wait, the price will come down

I talked to a Ford dealer I buy trucks from at a local car show,he thinks a dealer has to pay about $100 a day in interest to have a Gt. There is another local Ford dealer with one that got greedy and has had it for months and tried to make $150,000 profit on it and didn't sell it .He'll be lucky to break even on it now when you figure the interest.I bet in a few months a lot of dealers will want to get sticker for these when they can't sell anything, even trucks are dead now due to gas and diesel prices.Be patient.The next car they will be able to gouge on is the new Shelby Mustang.Last year they were gougeing on the Mustang Gt, now all the dealers have them,not gougeing now .Once they sell to the guys with more money than brains,the prices come back down to earth.

Wheels331 said:
he thinks a dealer has to pay about $100 a day in interest to have a Gt. .

It is more in the range of 10-20 per day dependant upon interest rates and the dealer's floor plan agreement. Yes, you can find cars for MSRP now and 05's at a discount even. Those who were greedy and held on for stupid money are now looking at greatly reduced profit potential. The "Heritage" livery (Gulf) 06's are still selling at a premium.
Rick

Wheels331 said:
he thinks a dealer has to pay about $100 a day in interest to have a Gt. .

It is more in the range of 10-20 per day dependant upon interest rates and the dealer's floor plan agreement. Yes, you can find cars for MSRP now and 05's at a discount even. Those who were greedy and held on for stupid money are now looking at greatly reduced profit potential. The "Heritage" livery (Gulf) 06's are still selling at a premium.
Rick

Back