ZF Trans axle for sale

This ZF has never been in a car its new! I got it many years ago but had to sell the unfinished car. I am asking 17K
As I said it was purchased new and has ever been in a car!
Please contact me at 702-496-0000 I live in Las Vegas NV

Attachments

• IMG_3094.thumbnail.jpg
    IMG_3094.thumbnail.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_3096.thumbnail.jpg
    IMG_3096.thumbnail.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_3095.thumbnail.jpg
    IMG_3095.thumbnail.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 284

Rob Klein

Supporter
Ken,

There have been some people selling transmissions that are not legit. Pulling pictures off the net and trying to resell them ect….
Take some really good pictures that are clear so all the information is legible ect. Once you do that I think it will sell in a day or two.

Rob

I have attached several pictures of the ZF in my kitchen!! This is a real ZF and I purchased it from RBT in 2009, I had to sell the unfinished CAV car last summer> The bell housing goes with if you need it!
Please give me a call if your interested 702-496-0000

Attachments

• IMG_3096.thumbnail.jpg
    IMG_3096.thumbnail.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_3125(Edited).jpg
    IMG_3125(Edited).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3124.jpg
    IMG_3124.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3120(Edited).jpg
    IMG_3120(Edited).jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3121(Edited).jpg
    IMG_3121(Edited).jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3122(Edited).jpg
    IMG_3122(Edited).jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 168
Ken,

There have been some people selling transmissions that are not legit. Pulling pictures off the net and trying to resell them ect….
Take some really good pictures that are clear so all the information is legible ect. Once you do that I think it will sell in a day or two.

Rob
Thank you Rob for giving me some good advise about more pictures! But I haven't received any new inquiries For the trans. Any suggestions on what I need to do to get this sold??
Thanks Ken J

Rob Klein

Supporter
Thank you Rob for giving me some good advise about more pictures! But I haven't received any new inquiries For the trans. Any suggestions on what I need to do to get this sold??
Thanks Ken J
Facebook marketplace is how I sold mine. I know it sounds cheezy but lots of people look there. Or racecarsdirect.com is also a good place

Rob Klein

Supporter
The other option is to send it to Ron McCall and have him go through the transmission and make sure all the seals are good ect..... Then you can charge a little more and ship it from Ron's shop.

Thanks Ken J
Hi Ken I’m keen on your transaxle.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
There have been so many transaxle scam posts, that many will just ignore your offering. Good pictures (yours are fuzzy) taken with something that indicates they are current, i.e. a newspaper page, etc. that show they were not just grabbed off the net will help.

Because so many posts are scams you need to make people have a "warn fuzzy" about your offering.

Rob Klein

Supporter
There have been so many transaxle scam posts, that many will just ignore your offering. Good pictures (yours are fuzzy) taken with something that indicates they are current, i.e. a newspaper page, etc. that show they were not just grabbed off the net will help.

Because so many posts are scams you need to make people have a "warn fuzzy" about your offering.
the new pictures once clicked on are better.

Back