Supporter
Up the 993 GT2s exhuast pipe (pic test)

Attachments

• 56648-qraasa10-04-05.jpg
    56648-qraasa10-04-05.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 274

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Big weekend(7-8/5/05) at Morgan Park Super Sprints where Gary in his flying yellow DRB GT40 will need to pull out all stops to head off Stewy in the Gold DRB Cobra---and it could rain, to make things really interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
It's backside trackside again @ QR this Sun.22/5/05 --time to give that 993 a bit of a hurry up and any thing else thats in my way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
don't forget the camera ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Buggar I knew I would forget something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Anyway Mr Flatchat
did very well indeed. I'll let him tell you about it.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Thanks for your help and support at the weekend Pete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I've figured out how to beat Porsches (through psyc.)--simply, tell them what great competitors they are and how appealing their wives are--and they pack their bags and go home--brilliant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif--nothing but clear air front and back for the rest of the event--last man standing wins!!
It is a bit lonely with no one to dice with , the next closest thing was an MX5 (Miata) turbo who crossed the line about half a lap behind then the big HP Mustangs,Camaro, Cobras Nissen Gtr etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I feel the car is at It's peak now for power and handling ability. To pick up another 8 secs. per lap (to match our super V8s) would require an expenditure of at least $50000Au
--as it is I'm really happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Great news Chris. At last some luck going with you instead of against.
Any videos of you cruising round the track looking for competitors to play with?

These times are more like it
dry race times

Still not as quick as my 1300cc, road registered clubman though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (1:40.7)

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Doh! ttt thnaks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

still not bad for 1960s technology /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
"Clubman"? they got no cred--get a life, get a real car --see you at Goulburn (shudder) over a pint 'O Guinness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flatchat, how did your Missus feel about having a strange dick in her...um..Cobra? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back