F1 2008

Howard Jones

Supporter
With the above evidence presented I retract my mistaken opinion. I will add another bit of information below.

Why Glock backed off | All News | Racecar Engineering

By the way, just to put a fine point on it. What were Massa's last few lap times? I mean If Glock and Lewis started the last few laps on the same lap and a good dry time was 1.18, then it rains and a good time in the rain on dry tires is 1.44 then he would have lost about 30 sec's a lap to himself. If we know Massa's or for that matter Lewis's times over the same last few laps then we will have it, now won't we?

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Jeez guys I leave town for a week and miss all this, conspiracy theories and all.

I did see the race, one of the best of the year, more drama in one lap than a whole year of Neighbors (Days of our lives for you American chaps).

A terrific drive by Massa, he did all he could on the weekend. But as David said lack of reliability cost him dearly earlier in the season. I don't think it helped him that Kimi ran hot and cold either.

Lewis was helped by the weather and Timo's choice of tire. He didn't deliberatly slow Paolo, he just could not go any faster and keep it on the black stuff. Slick tires that have lost temperature and pressure are not much fun at all in the wet. Unless you are a spectator.:thumbsup:

Congratulations to Lewis and Dennis and Company, Ferrari for winning the constructor's championship, with a little help from Max and friends.:evil:
And watch out for Fernando and Sebastian next year. Bring it on:pepper::pepper:

Back