13 hr at VIR 2013..new sponsor too

Not at racing ride height but it can be run at Nemesis street height, so possibly....I have not even decided if I will build any more than this one...

The Nemesis is no longer available with bike engine package BTW only the VW longitudinal package..

Not at racing ride height but it can be run at Nemesis street height, so possibly....I have not even decided if I will build any more than this one...

The Nemesis is no longer available with bike engine package BTW only the VW longitudinal package..

Have you sold many? I always wonder why I never see anyone post about buying them.

We have not released it yet....all of the exocars were put on hold while we got back upto full speed after the move to our new factory

So was I ....all the exo were on hold ...we were not taking orders or building them...The Razor is still on hold and may never return..

The Nemesis is now back on obviously.

So was I ....all the exo were on hold ...we were not taking orders or building them...The Razor is still on hold and may never return..

The Nemesis is now back on obviously.

How many Nemesis's are out there right now? When do you plan on starting production again?

Thanks for answering all my questions.

BTW only the VW longitudinal package..

Interesting, I had not latched on to this detail. I sort of automatically had the engine as transverse since most VW street stuff is and the bike powered package was. Follows that the bike powerplant would be out, considering the new layout.

Rob, bike power plant was longitudinal too....had a chain driven diff....

Interestingly the engine bay is the same size for the VW package as the bike one but has room to spare now..

Rob, bike power plant was longitudinal too....had a chain driven diff....

Interestingly the engine bay is the same size for the VW package as the bike one but has room to spare now..

Hey Fran, do you have a picture of the VW engine sitting in one?

What gearbox do you use with it?

Audi transaxles...from the 012 through to the 01e and 01x...they are all bolt up

Stay posted to this thread and you will see the LMP2 Nemesis and drivetrain...as this is the 13hr race thread afterall

Just checked the weather forecast for Alton VA and for Sat the 26th Looks like no rain with a sunny forecast with a brisk morning temp of 30 deg F in the morning and warming up to 55 deg F by after noon and an evening temp of 36 deg F.... However with any weather forecasts Mother Nature has the right to change without notice. Looks like a great day for a race! :thumbsup:

So drivers all sorted for both cars for the 13 hr...

LMP1 ..
Ryan Ellis, Matt Bell and the recent youngest ever Trans Am Champion Cameron Lawrence

Diesel Duchess...
Mike Skeen, Victor Seaber and some other world famous racing driver, the legend that is our own RCR customer and VIR regular Mr. Jay Salmon...

Dear God I had hoped to fly in under the radar on this one.
All I can say is, if we do well, then you can rest assured any hack can climb into the car and have a go.
Got my extra layer of Nomex and some heaters for my shoes.
Now I need to be sure I can last 4 hours without needing a pee...

Back