17 and/or 15 inch BRMs with tires

I am thinking about taking my racing a different direction with regard to my tire and rim selection so I might sell my current set up. Here's what i have,

One set of 17 inch vintage wheels with gold centers.
These cost about $1500 plus $400 for the powder coating.

One set of 15 inch vintage wheels that came with the car.
I think they are about $1100 new plus the gold centers ($400)

The 15's have new Goodyear street tires on them with about 100 miles on them at the most!

The 17's have Hoosier A6 DOT slicks on them with 5 twenty minute run sessions on them. They are like new! They cost about $1100 but they are used tires. I also have a good set of R6 Hoosiers for the hotter days of summer that will go with the 17's.

If anyone wants an extra set for the track, now is the time. I have at least $4500 bucks in this pile of stuff.

If this idea pans out, I will need $1100 for the 17's plus something for the tires and $950 for the 15's plus the tires.

Make your offers if your interested. If I can make the other side of the deal work I will sell them.

Guys, they should fit any pin drive setup with either Ford or Chevy patterns. I will check the back spacing but I think they are 3.75 in the back and 4.5 in the front. If they don't stick out enough for your taste I have a set of 1 inch billet adapters to move them out a little.

Back