2091R Mods

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
I've never been a fan of the eyebrows from an aesthetic view. I like the appearance of a smooth roof top. So I removed the optioned aluminum eyebrows and fabricated some stainless "upside down" eyebrows. (sorry, I can only load one pic at a time)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 292

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
I fabricated an aluminum panel "wheel liner" to conceal the large void located in the underside of the rear clip in front of the rear tires. Clag, small rocks and gravel get tossed into the void while driving, especially with sticky rubber, and when you open the rear clip the collection of stuff cascades out like you had a major excursion offroad. Not to mention some of the clag and gravel stays in the nooks and crannies until you get a vacuum in there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 273

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Looks great. Are the eyebrows there to prevent the top of the door from lifting at speed?

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Looks great. Are the eyebrows there to prevent the top of the door from lifting at speed?
Yes, if you've ever had the eyebrows off you'd be surprise how much lift is created over the top. Even under 100 mph you can watch a 1/4" gap open up :stunned:

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Safety wired lower bolt securing the sway bar link to the a-arm rose joint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 265
Back