6’ tall 210lbs

Hello everyone, i just ordered a gt40 kit from chris ardern. My wuestion is since i never sat in one is am i going to fit?? I was just thinking about it lol or do i need to make adjustments in seat?
thanks

Congratulations, Joe....

Given the potential for chassis configuration changes, your question would be best asked of Chris. I would be surprised if you did not fit tho..
Thanks. I sent chris an email but im sure ill be good. My cobra is tight inside and i fit so 40 cant be much smaller lol

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
6’3” and 100lbs more and I was comfortable in my car.

build it to fit you and you would be surprised what is possible.
I also know of 6’5” and an Altered KVA and he used to track it with helmet and not even a Gurney Bubble.

Of course long leg or long torso can each cause their own problems

Ian

Evidently you need to inform Kit people wth some of your measurations and may be they can do for you some easy "mods" like lowering the floor slightly ( 20 mm can be saved ) and minmising lenght of rods from pedals to mastercylnders
Then If you are able to visit them during your kit production you could st on the tub and just cut to your dimension sterring column shft and bearing column position relative to your knees

Spoke to chris and im good for fitment in car. He mentioned he came out with a new dash that give 2” more clearance than the normal one. That i may buy aswell just to have both dash’s

Back