917s at Le Mans Classic

Le Mans Classic was brilliant--went down in my Aston (with Mrs M)--four 917s racing ,plus one in the Museum was MEGA. I've got loads of photos but someone is going to have to let me know how to put them up.
Last weekend I was at the Spa 6 Hour Race and was really disappointed to find no 917s there--first time since 2005 (?).
There's always next year.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
You can upload them on here when you post a message. When you reply to this, scroll down a little bit, below the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons and look for one that says "Manage Attachments". Click that and away you go attaching files. ;)

Can't wait to see the pix!!

Brian

PS
What kind of Aston do you have?

Le Mans Classic was brilliant--went down in my Aston (with Mrs M)--four 917s racing ,plus one in the Museum was MEGA. I've got loads of photos but someone is going to have to let me know how to put them up.
Last weekend I was at the Spa 6 Hour Race and was really disappointed to find no 917s there--first time since 2005 (?).

Here we go

Attachments

• Le Mans Classic 3 009 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 3 009 (Medium).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 320
  • Le Mans Classic 2 156 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 156 (Medium).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 311
  • Le Mans Classic 2 161 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 161 (Medium).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 300
  • Le Mans Classic 2 171 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 171 (Medium).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Le Mans Classic 2 036 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 036 (Medium).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 295
Found it, and two for luck. Chassis numbers to follow.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Le Mans Classic 2 052 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 052 (Medium).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Le Mans Classic 2 020 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 020 (Medium).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 277
  • Le Mans Classic 2 050 (Medium).jpg
    Le Mans Classic 2 050 (Medium).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 272
Chassis Numbers.
White No 16 is chassis 036---don't know where they found that one!
Martini No 17 is chassis 020
Gulf No 19 is chassis 026
Gulf No 26 is chassis 017
The Martini 917 in the museum is chassis 045 (it never raced in that livery--it is painted as 042)

Tim,
So sorry that i could not make the race this year as i had not been able to repair the damage in time after my "off". Next year is a cert with you on the team again.Speak soon.

Regards,

Graham.

I was watching 'Motors TV' this afternoon and your 917 (no 64) was shown--I think they were advertising a program to be shown later--Goodwood?

Back