Active Power Wisconsin Northwoods

We received our Active Power GT40 just abut 4 weeks ago and have taken it from a roller to what you see..........quite a bit less than a roller. I had the 289 motor and transaxle pre-build so upon arrival it was first to go in. My goal is to have it under power by September. We'll see.
DSCN5576.JPGDSCN5610.JPGDSCN5611.JPGDSCN5613.JPG

Doug Dyar

Supporter
Bob
There will be a group of '40s at Road America next weekend, June 24-27, attending the Northwoods Shelby Club annual event. Stop by and say Hello. Spectating is free.
Doug

Doug;
Thanks for the reminder. We have attended in the past, maybe 20 years ago and have been lucky enough to have raced on the track in B/P and GT1 along with other classes. How do we get in as spectators? We will be there next Sunday the 27th, driving a black/red '13 Boss 302. Hope to see you there.
Bob

Doug Dyar

Supporter
Doug;
Thanks for the reminder. We have attended in the past, maybe 20 years ago and have been lucky enough to have raced on the track in B/P and GT1 along with other classes. How do we get in as spectators? We will be there next Sunday the 27th, driving a black/red '13 Boss 302. Hope to see you there.
Bob

Bob

Spectators can enter at the main gate and sign the waiver at the registration bldg. No charge for spectators.

I have a Viking Blue '40 #7. Be sure to introduce yourself! I'm driving Fri and Sat. Will still be there Sun morning but will leave for home before noon.

Doug

Bob

Spectators can enter at the main gate and sign the waiver at the registration bldg. No charge for spectators.

I have a Viking Blue '40 #7. Be sure to introduce yourself! I'm driving Fri and Sat. Will still be there Sun morning but will leave for home before noon.

Doug
Doug,
Nice car, thanks for the invite to view your 40 at RA. It also looked good out on the track. Hope the rest of your weekend was as good as Friday.
Bob

Doug Dyar

Supporter
Doug,
Nice car, thanks for the invite to view your 40 at RA. It also looked good out on the track. Hope the rest of your weekend was as good as Friday.
Bob

Bob
Great to meet you and your wife.
The Northwoods Shelby Club does a fantastic job with their open track events. Hard not to have fun at the best racetrack in North America!
Doug

Hi Bob M. Looks like you're just a little south of 25 from me. I've been chatting with Chris the last couple of weeks about picking a kit up from him. Would love to pick your brain if you have some time. - Will

Hi Bob M. Looks like you're just a little south of 25 from me. I've been chatting with Chris the last couple of weeks about picking a kit up from him. Would love to pick your brain if you have some time. - Will
Oops.. you're not just south of the freeway from me. Sorry.

Back