American GT Monocoque

G

John S. Yes that's right! When ever the post man chooses to ordain you. By the way what are you doing up this time of night? I've worked on that chassie so much I dream about it. In this case however that's good....solved a minor problem in this dream so I had to jump up and write it down befor I forgot what the solution was. Had to deal with the interchangeable motor mount arrangement. George

Just searching the bushes one last time. These pipes have to be here somewhere. You never know where these sneeky mailmen will put packages these days.
Oh well maybe later today.
John

G

John,

Is your car derived from the old Integrity/KVA car? Anyway, sounds very interesting.

Tom T.

G

Does Idaho have BLARNEY STONE ? I bet they do, not alone did this man kiss the stone but he also ate a large chunk of it.

George,
Well another day gone and still no pipes.
Are you SURE you sent them. Maybe the mail carrier lost them. Maybe someone stole them from my mailbox to use on their GT40. Maybe little green men from Mars came down and took them to do tests on. Maybe they were never sent. Well maybe tomorrow but I beat I know what will be waiting in my mailbox tomorrow, unfortunatly I don't think it will be pipes or a refund check.
Good luck John Hester I have had NONE!!!

Hello John,

I look forward to seeing what your company produces. I'm going to keep an open mind your product and your company.

The more companies that make the GT40 can only be good for us, the consumer.

I've ben excited to see what RF's mono chassis looks like. Now I have 2 new mono frames to look forward to.

Doug

G

John Well I'm sorry their not their yet, however you might want to be carefull as soon you'll be pulling those crow feathers out of oyur teeth! The guys in lower Calf. who called a couple weeks ago and complained about their turkey pans not arriving after 12 working days had to do that! George

G

For those of you who don't have IE to get on American GT's web site, here is a photo of the new monocoque:

118-1808_IMG.JPG

G

I wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the problems with the site. My IT professional tells me it is the web hosting service that is hosting the site and not necessarily your browser and it is not the HTML used to build the site either. This service was a quick temporary way for us to get our site online, but it does have limitations. We have a more suitable web hosting service now but it will not be fully functional for another 72 hours. I apologize to all who have had trouble accessing our website but rest assured it will be resolved in the next 72 hours. The new site will be www.AmericanGTs.com
and all the non viewing issues should be no longer. Thank you much for your patience. We will post as soon as it is up and running.

Best regards,
John Hester

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: John Hester ]

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CONCERNING THE ILLEGAL USE OF THE AMERICAN GT NAME AND PHOTOS

Recently a new website showed up with the name American GT and 3 photos of a GT40. (A silver one, a red one and a yellow one)This company claims to be owned by John Hester. Please be aware that Mr. Hester is ILLEGALLY using the name American GT and the photos. The photos on Mr. Hesters website of the completed cars are from my brochure. The real American GT is a Kansas corporation and has been since 1998. The pictures Mr. Hester is using were copyrighten in 1999 by my company, the real American GT. The GT40s in the photos are owned by me and are in my possession. I know nothing of Mr. Hester and wish him well but he is illegally using my name and my photographs. Mr. Hester in NO WAY had anything to do with the production of the completed cars he has pictured on his website. The photos of the chassis on the website are NOT mine, only the pictures of the completed cars. He has been sent a notice to stop his usage. If anyone has any doubt as to my legitimacy they can call the Kansas Secretary of State or they can email me at [email protected] with their phone number and I will be happy to talk with anyone concerning this. I have the original photos that Mr. Hester is copying and I also have hundreds of photos of the build process of the cars Mr. Hester claims are his. For that matter, please come by and see me and I will give those in doubt a ride.

Chris Bramhall
President, American GT

Back