Andy House

Hey guys! Come across this website today and join up! I am one of the largest dealers of 2005-2006 Ford Gt's in the country. Bought and sold well over 300 of them! Just listed in the for sale ad a super nice GT40 replica that I just got in! I am also a very active member on www.fordgtalley.com

Re: Andy House Performance Auto Lufkin Texas

welcome Andy.

300...wow I have only seen about 8 or so in real life and you sold over 300, lucky you.

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Andy --

I've heard of you through a friend who bought a "wrecked" Ford GT from you with the intent of fixing it's relatively minor problems and putting it back on the road. This is an interesting proposition to me as it potentially provides an entry into the Ford GT world at a substantially lower initial cost (if done right), although parts price seem hysterically high in some cases. What are your comments on this kind of project? Do you think it is generally possible to come out signficantly ahead (at least in initial cash outlay, not later sales price) for a mechanically adept individual? Also, are you still in that business? This is maybe off-topic for this forum but I'd be happy to meet you "elsewhere" to discuss further.

And finally, is it true that you are the driver of a certain amphibious exotic car on You-tube?

Alan Watkins

Andy has a wonderful, black replica in for trade......Guys , for what he is asking....The car has 3 x's the amount in bills and paper work......The body is finished nice too.....
gtjoey

Hi Andy --

I've heard of you through a friend who bought a "wrecked" Ford GT from you with the intent of fixing it's relatively minor problems and putting it back on the road. This is an interesting proposition to me as it potentially provides an entry into the Ford GT world at a substantially lower initial cost (if done right), although parts price seem hysterically high in some cases. What are your comments on this kind of project? Do you think it is generally possible to come out signficantly ahead (at least in initial cash outlay, not later sales price) for a mechanically adept individual? Also, are you still in that business? This is maybe off-topic for this forum but I'd be happy to meet you "elsewhere" to discuss further.

And finally, is it true that you are the driver of a certain amphibious exotic car on You-tube?

Alan Watkins
The days of buying and rebuilding Ford Gt's is over , cars have gotten to high and the parts even higher, if not obsolete! Good news for you I have 2 salvage Gt's left over from stock 2 years ago that are complete and ready to go for $130,000, call me if your interested. Andy 1-936-414-2295

Andy has a wonderful, black replica in for trade......Guys , for what he is asking....The car has 3 x's the amount in bills and paper work......The body is finished nice too.....
gtjoey

Jlimo, what's that all about Joey?! Thanks for the good report, the car I have for sale is top notch just like you buddy!

When you read articles like that it makes you think why bother insuring anything at all as your potentially funding the rip off artists!
Reminds me of one day when collecting the mail @ road gate & car pulled up looking for directions to my next door neighbour, was insurance assessor for work accident policy's from a USA based outfit. Never one to miss an opportunity she then turned to me and asked if I might be interested in a policy also... my reply went along these lines.." you insure/ cover him & think I would interested in a similar policy?, sorry not interested.....
She was deep in thought as I left!:)

Jac Mac, that was the sensored version, what was the real transcript?
By the way I really look forward to your posts. Your a wealth of knowledge. I respect your technical expertise!.
Cheers, Gus.

"Who's the U-boat commander?"

Risky Business (1983)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bodVVtqmbZE]Porsche 928 Sinking in Lake - YouTube[/ame]

Back