A few questions regarding ABS to you all -
- To those driving an SLC - I am curious if you feel like you need ABS braking? I am an aggressive driver and haven't had a non-ABS car in 2 decades. Should I be putting ABS into my SLC to avoid locking up the brakes in hard breaking?
- For those of you who are or already put ABS into your vehicle -
- what is the recommended path and how approximately much does it cost?
- I am having Fran do a Turnkey build for me and will have traction control but don't currently have ABS planned. Should I have him do it during the build or should have it done post build?
- Any regrets in doing ABS or not Doing ABS?