Any 40s for sale??? UK or USA?

Hi all -

I regularly get emails / calls asking if I know of any 40s for sale... (3 this week! 1xUK/2xUSA). So if you are thinking of selling yours, but don't want to post here (can't think why) drop me an email and I'll forward your details to those who ask.

If anyone wonders what I get? Zip - just trying to help and just putting 'A' in contact with 'B' - no more!

Finally - I also point those who ask to this forum, so hopefully a few join, if they are not already members....;)

Paul, I have a contact with a cheap gt40 replica for sale ( Approx £15K ) in East Suussex, anyone interested call me. Frank

can get one for you..i am from the united states...what are you preferences..color/etc....i understand that this would be new...but there are several in the states that are older new units..what year are you set on

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Paul,
Mine will be for sale upon completion. If contacted soon, buyer could choose color.

search member "larry" he is selling CAV #98. 347 stroker, webers, zf trans/shifter, monte carlo white with le mans blue stripes

Keith

kvangundy said:
can get one for you..i am from the united states...what are you preferences..color/etc....i understand that this would be new...but there are several in the states that are older new units..what year are you set on

Er, I think he means a '40, old bean, not a '45. :)

Tony Haldane Bates

CURRENTLY BANNED
oliver. is your car left hand drive? how would I register it in england? do you have any pictures and how much do you want for it?
Thank you. Tony

Back