Any build paperwork

Great stuff similar to what I did engine and gearbox wise then, god mine was #54 and it seems like yesterday I thought I would have it done in 12 months!! Its been over 3 years now but work gets in the bloody way, only get an hour or two each evening but planning to hide for a few days to push it all on, must also update my build log. We need a time machine, my dad had a 301 bat mobile Alpina as a work car, they are a bloody fortune now, as would be his Lotus Cortina, he paid £726 for it with a factory vinyl roof!! Still has the bill
Mines yet to drive need to get a prop made up for it. But just haven't had the time. Work and whatnot. Trying to make the best out of the last bit of nice weather before it all gets cold. How cool is that! Lotus cortina too. Wow! Be worth a few quid these days. I expect my e30 to be worth around the 20 grand mark. As its got the genuine tech 1 kit and sports seats. Long gone are the days of pulling them out of scrappys mate. Got any pics for your SGT build mate? I'm hoping to get mine done in 3-5 years. Famous last words hey....

Got mine from then as they seem to have a stock of 302 blocks they did some work and I finished off, nice blokes, Mike sent me some really good info when I was at your stage well worth a read
Yep he's sent it. Going to have a read through. Everyone is so helpful it's fantastic

Loads of info on this forum, my build log is here
Fantastic going to give that a read tommorow. Already read 3 full build logs today hahaha. Thanks mate

Hi James,
my build log's here:

OK, so not a SGT, but a full build log from start to IVA & Paint
If you want further information on the new owners of SGT, you could come along to the next club mtg (Est Anglia area 12th Oct) and potentially meet Neil, who's now a co-director of AK Sportscars and a SGT40 owner/builder
Regards,
Andy

Hi James,
my build log's here:

OK, so not a SGT, but a full build log from start to IVA & Paint
If you want further information on the new owners of SGT, you could come along to the next club mtg (Est Anglia area 12th Oct) and potentially meet Neil, who's now a co-director of AK Sportscars and a SGT40 owner/builder
Regards,
Andy
Fantastic mate. I've tried getting in contact with the point of contact for East anglia Club mate want to get involved can you give me a bit more info as to where you meet and I'll try and get down. Love a chat

Hi James,
we've recently moved the club meet to the The Angel at Larling (NR16 2QU) which is on the old A11, just down from Snetterton. It's only a small group and we meet 2nd Tuesday of the month from 7:30pm onwards
Rgds,
Andy

Hi James,
we've recently moved the club meet to the The Angel at Larling (NR16 2QU) which is on the old A11, just down from Snetterton. It's only a small group and we meet 2nd Tuesday of the month from 7:30pm onwards
Rgds,
Andy
That sounds spot on mate. I live near lakenheath/mildenhall so it's not far at all. I'll definitely be down to meet you all. How many of yous are there?

Hi James,
No problems. There's generally half a dozen of us with 5 40's between us (2 KVA's, SGT, Tornado & a MDA in build)
Rgds,
Andy

Hi James,
No problems. There's generally half a dozen of us with 5 40's between us (2 KVA's, SGT, Tornado & a MDA in build)
Rgds,
Andy
Btiilliant! I look forward to meeting you all. Least you won't be hard group of people to find definitely be nice to have a chat with Neil as it is still a bit worrying with Sgt changing hands and I've got a chassis being built, but I've heard great things about the AK so it and they are just up the road if I ever need anything apposed to a 7 hour round trip to Southampton.

Back