any RF kits in the north of england

has anyone got an RF kit in the north of england that i could have a look at to see if i fit!! also has anyone put one through an sva test and what problems did you have if any?
thanks in advance
dave b

Hi Dave,
There are two RF cars presently in New England. One is in kit form and has not been registered and the other was just wrecked. I believe the car that was wrecked was registered in another state before the present owner bought it.
Mark worthington owns the kit RF and is a member of this forum. If you sent him a private message I'm sure he would be glad to make arrangements for you to see his car. He is a great guy and I'm sure he will place a seat into his car so you can see if you fit. Also be advised that Marks car does not have the new floor pan that is dropped one inch.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hi hersh
wrong england.i'm the other side of the pond!!(steering wheel on the proper side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)
thanks dave b

Sorry Dave,
I better start paying closer attention to the profiles.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hiya,

First RF in UK is in the south of UK.

Do call me if you want to see it.

Rick

07771 844884

Back