Anyone slap a formula style wing on a Nemesis? And will a turbo busa motor fit?

So I was thinking about geting a superlite coupe, but this economy isn't helping so I scrapped my plans and decided I'd do some research on something a little bit cheaper and the nemesis caught my interest. I have been abusing the google button and searching the forums, but I can't seem to find any information on the matter.
1. Has anyone stuck a formula style or a big wing on the back, or front of one of these? If so, does anyone have a picture of this?
2. Is there any way to fit a turbocharged hayabusa motor in the car since you can fit a turbo vw 2.0 or does the bike motor take up too much room with a turbo? Figured it would be nice to have an extra 100+ horse on tap and primarily the torque.

Thanks, Kyle

Ron Earp

Admin
Shouldn't be any reason why not on all three accounts. I can't remember the motorcycle engine that was fitted in the car when I drove it but for sure you could put a turbo on it.

I've driven the car at VIR some years ago and loved it. Still my favorite RCR creation.

1. Never seen it, but can't imagine why it can't be done.
2. The VW powered car actually has a slightly different rear frame than the Busa powered Nemesis. There is plenty of room to throw a turbo into that car.

Back