Audi clutch needed

I am looking for a clutch kit to install with an adaptor for an LS1 to Audi 016. My local parts supplier does not have them. It is a 240m/m clutch disc. Is there a clutch from another model that will fit? I have part numbers for the disc, pressure plate, and throwout bearing.

Eric,
There are other sources as well. CarQuip, California Motorsperts and G-Box are a couple of others. I'm using a 240mm disc with my LS engine from Kennedy Engineering.

Eric
I am using a Kennedy flywheel with my adapter plate so I had to use the 240mm turbo pressure plate for a 016. My adapter is for SBF to the Audi 012 box. I cant seem to find my notes on the disc now but will send them later. I had to do some searching for the 240mm disc with the 012 splines. I cant remember the supplier but I think it was one of the high performance clutch suppliers that advertise on ebay.

Wayne

Thanks everyone. I have found the clutch kits is several different places but the price is higher than I was expecting. $420-485. I was hoping to find one a little cheaper.

Back